Australian Structured Finance provides clear unbiased counsel to CEO’s and Boards of Directors considering growth strategies and business transformation
- Australian Structured Finance provides clear unbiased counsel to CEO’s and Boards of Directors considering growth strategies and business transformation
- We structure standalone syndicated loans or “clubbed” facilities combining asset/ equipment finance; property funding and working capital lines to support business expansion and acquisition funding – particularly where the target entity has a significant fixed asset base (plant, equipment, property).
- We work closely with our clients from target identification and engagement through asset inspection, valuation, deal structure negotiation, documentation, funding and ongoing management of debt facilities
- Facilities are generally syndicated or clubbed using new panel lenders to maximise leverage and flexibility as an alternative to utilising a single secured funding source, drawing upon existing core banking lines or utilising mezzanine debt/ additional equity. Typically, acquisitions are achieved without the imposition of financial covenants or security extending beyond the assets to be acquired, leaving working capital headroom intact with a client’s existing secured lender(s).
- Activities encompass PPSR searches; establishing new club or syndicated facilities, attending to all releases/ repayment of the target entity’s existing chattel finance; provision of both long term and short term debt to facilitate surplus asset disposal without penalty; sale and leaseback of existing assets (if required) to support working capital/ goodwill; receivable and property funding. Our target objectives are to maximise leverage against plant and equipment being acquired; provide flexibility and minimise overall cost (both transaction costs and interest rates).